The Interdisciplinary team provides and coordinates the hospice care. Our team
consists of the following:
- The patients primary care physician, our Hospice Medical Director Assistant,
Medical Director and Social Worker.
- Nursing Staff - A Registered Nurse (RN) is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days
- Home Care Aides - Aides make home visits to care for the personal needs of
- Spiritual Counsel - Is available for spiritual needs if requested by the family
- Patient Care Volunteers - are assigned to each patient to provide emotional
and caring support for the patient and family.
- Bereavement Services - are provided for the family or caregiver for one year
following the patients death. These services consist of individual counseling,
a mailing each month, and sharing groups.